Setting ERP.live for GST support.
Go to Settings -> Tax Rate setting.
1. Create a tax with name GST@10% and Tax Rate %: as 10. (10% is for example only, use the tax rate applicable)
2. Create a tax with name NTN@10% and Tax Rate %: as 10. (10% is for example only, use the tax rate applicable)
4. Below Tax rate, it shows “Tax groups ( Combination of multiple taxes )”. Create on Add, enter the tax group name as Intra-State-CGST-SGST and select sub-taxes GST@10% & GST@10%.
5. Below Tax rate, it shows “Tax groups ( Combination of multiple taxes )”. Create on Add, enter the tax group name as Inter-State-GST and select sub-taxes NTN@14%.
With this now when you purchase or sell a product you can select the applicable tax.
Displaying HSN Code for items (For some business)
1. HSN code depend on the category of a product.
2. Go to Settings -> Categories, click on “Add”. Add category name and category code. Category code is same as HSN code.
3. To display HSN code in invoice – Go to Settings -> Invoice Settings -> invoice layouts. Add/Edit invoice layout and click on ” Show category code or HSN code”. Save it. Assing that invoice layout to your business.
Above is a comprehensive documentation as per our knowledge on using ERP.live users, do check it out.
them use the application in a better way.